- Hamlet (Gravedigger)
- Accidental Death of an Anarchist (The Superindendent)
- The Imaginary Invalid (Thomas Diafoirus)
- A Suspicious Person (Žika)
- The Cherry Orchard (Trofimov)
- Shopping & Fucking (Robbie)
BA in acting from the Faculty of Dramatic Art in Belgrade where he studied with Professors Milenko Maričić and Branislav Mićunović.
Bojan has become memeber of YDT’s ensamble since 2015. He has appeared in a number of Yugoslav Drama Theatre productions, ever since his first involvement with the production of The Oginski Polonaise in 1996. He also appeared in Belgrade Trilogy (Jovan), Eszenyi, Casti-Piani (Lulu).
He has also worked with Bitef Theatre, Atelje 212 and Belgrade Drama Theatre.